This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to personal information about you which is collected, handled and processed by INDX.
INDX is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other international websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
1. The Information we may collect
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below: 1.1 Information collected and processed for finding you a suitable role is as follows:
- Your name
- Your geographical location
- Your email address
- CV/work history
- Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- Any other work related information you provide, for example, education or training certificates
- Your visual work
1.2 Information in respect to individuals that have worked for us previously or may work for us is as follows:
- In some cases, permits and visas
- Full details of job offers and placements
- Financial information (including but not limited to payroll details and terms, HMRC data, pension scheme details, court orders and statutory payments)
- A log of our communications with you by email and telephone
2. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- To provide the best service you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- Internal record-keeping
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about opportunities that we believe you may be interested in
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications.
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- To answer your enquiries;
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above
- The personal and sensitive personal information you provide us may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
3. How we hold the information
All the personal data we have is stored on our GDPR compliant database, Bullhorn
4. Disclosure of your information
- Your CV and related information will be shared or sent to prospective employers and our clients.
- Once you have secured a placement additional information will be provided to them to enable the placement to proceed
5. What is the legal basis for processing the information?
- We will rely on an individuals consent to process information which is collected at the outset of the recruitment process.
- Information and documentation to establish your right to work is processed by us as we are legally obliged to do so.
- Information in relation to criminal record checks, which are relevant for some roles, will be processed on the basis that it is necessary for us to comply with the law or consent will be obtained, if required.
- Once a position has been found for you, we will process your personal data, including financial information, depending on the specific contractual arrangements and circumstances.
- Once a placement has been secured, we may also process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests i.e. for administrative purposes.
6. Your rights
- You currently have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold.
- You also have the right to erasure, restriction of processing, objection and data portability
7. Retention of your data
- Your data will be retained for no longer than is necessary and in accordance with our Data Retention Policy.
8. Withdrawal of consent
- If you have provided us with your consent to process your data, for the purpose of using our services and us finding you suitable work, you have the right to withdraw this at any time